Part Number: JKSCE9200
- Fits 1987 to 2006 Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited
- 4.0L or 4.2L 6 cylinder engine
- Black powder coat finish and grade 8 fasteners
- Improves rear driveline angles by tilting transfer case output shaft towards the rear axle
- Re-aligns engine fan with radiator shroud for maximum cooling
Motor mounts are not commonly associated with Jeep® performance, and rarely replaced before the originals wear out. Yet the benefits of upgraded motor mounts are numerous. The OE motor mounts utilize soft rubber bushings to absorb engine vibrations and minimize noise transfer into the vehicle cabin. However, the rubber mounts have a relatively short service life, which can be further reduced by harsh operating conditions.