For anyone new to Jeep parts and off-roading, we’d like to take a moment to go over a few Jeep parts that deserve enough attention as necessary or highly practical components to be deemed either, “best kept secrets,” or “must-have” Jeeps parts.
It should be noted that all of these Jeep parts are affordably priced and available for purchase at 4 Wheel Parts: your source for top brands of everything Jeep-related.
Must-Have: Skid Plates
Many would argue that Skid Plates are one of the most crucial Jeep parts for any off-road enthusiast. After all, what good are custom modifications if your undercarriage Jeep parts aren’t protected? Invest in Skid Plates and protect your important Jeep parts.
- Heavy duty Jeep parts built tough to withstand off-road punishment
- Custom-designed to fit your vehicle without snags and hang-ups
- Plates available for fuel tank, oil pan, steering box, and more
- Jeep parts built by the best brands in the business: Warn, Fabtech, and others
Best Kept Secret: Drop-In Custom Air Filters
As far as Jeep parts go, drop-in air filters are one of the most simple, practical, and inexpensive components you can add. In fact, Custom Air Filters should be considered essential Jeep parts for your rig, or any other vehicle, for that matter.
- Drop-in filters are reusable, and will last the life of the vehicle
- One of the most cost-efficient Jeep parts: no more disposable filters to replace
- One of the easiest Jeep parts to install! Just open the airbox and drop it in
- Improve airflow for instant performance gains and better gas mileage
Must-Have: Jeep Winches
While seemingly obvious Jeep parts to have, many are quick to buy sexier Jeep parts like lift kits, tires, and exterior items first while overlooking winches. But what good are performance-boosting Jeep parts if you’re stuck in rough terrain without a winch?
- Winches provide a variety of practical uses: recovery, utility, and safety
- Affordable Jeep parts relative to complete customization jobs
- Winches are essential Jeep parts for any and all off-road expeditions, period
Best Kept Secret: Synthetic Winch Rope
While some have already come to realize the effectiveness of synthetic winch rope, they are still one of those somewhat unknown, yet still important Jeep parts. While pricier than specs wire rope, synthetic winch ropes are Jeep parts worth investing in.
- Stronger, yet significantly lighter than equivalent diameter wire rope
- Safer than wire rope in the event of snapping
- Easy to splice and tie knots into
Must-Have: All-Weather Jeep Floor Mats
As if the dirt and grime from civilization weren’t bad enough, off-road enthusiasts know all-too well how easy it is to sully a Jeep’s interior. All-weather floor mats are essential Jeep parts that are impermeable to moisture, and easier to clean than plush mats.
- Protects the fabric inner lining of your Jeep floor
- Wonderfully inexpensive Jeep parts! Buy a set for a lifetime of protection
- Custom-designed to fit your vehicle
- Available in a wide range of colors, styles, and name brands
Best Kept Secret: Bestop Flexatrunk
When it comes to storage, the Bestop Flexatrunk is one of those Jeep parts that make adding practical, convenient, and versatile storage simpler than ever. Its panel-based design and simple removal make it one of the handiest Jeep parts around.
- “Thermaforming” construction makes it one of the strongest Jeep parts around
- Easily collapses from 8 cubic ft to 2 cubic ft for a simple storage solution
- Extends or contracts to rear seat position; even works with factory subwoofer
- Completely reconfigurable, self-storing, and durable
Must-Have: Staun Internal Beadlocks
Plan on doing some hardcore 4-wheeling or rock crawling? Staun Internal Beadlocks are Jeep parts that are necessity, not an option. These DOT-approved and street legal Jeep parts will keep your tires firmly attached to your wheels during low-pressure crawling.
- Divides a tire’s air chamber to allow for a tire to inflate to any pressure
- Works with all Jeep tires and wheels
- Allows for “limp flat” capabilities in the event of a tire puncture
- Competition-proven Jeep parts for the extreme off-road enthusiast
Best Kept Secret: Winch Pulley Block
For an easy way to add Jeeps parts that instantly boost pulling power and winching efficiency, a Winch Pulley Block allows you to execute a double-line straight pull which doubles the power of your winch through the magic of physics.
- An inexpensive way to increase the effectiveness of your winch
- Easy to use and set up with formidable results
- Available from a number of major Jeep winch manufacturers
Must-Have: Jeep Tops
Okay, we’re half joking on this one since you won’t always need Jeep tops. But seriously, for colder months, or even for shade or a windscreen in the summer, we have a wide range of Jeep tops in a variety of styles. Count on us for all your Jeep tops needs.
- Jeep tops for any situation: hard tops, soft tops, or anything in between
- Aftermarket Jeep tops perform better than factory tops and cost less
- Most units are easy to install, remove, and store
For Jeep parts, Jeep Accessories, and a complete listing of all things related to Jeep products, 4 Wheel Parts can handle all your Jeep parts needs. With Jeep parts ranging from tires, lift kits, and tops, to intricate drivetrain components and other hard-to-find Jeep parts, no other supplier offers a more extensive inventory of Jeep parts than 4 Wheel Parts.